I’ve been living in South Africa for nearly three months now — certainly long enough to miss some insignificant things from home. Of course, more than anything else I miss being with Carly. But she’s not insignificant.
So, here’s ten (in no particular order).
- Driving on the right hand side of the road (update: I changed this because originally I had “left” side. I’m so used to driving on the left side here that I am completely now confused as to which is right and which is left.)
- Chipotle burritos.
- Uncapped internet.
- Basketball (it’s here, but not great).
- Leinenkugel’s Honey Weiss.
- My office chair.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Pounds (as opposed to kilograms).
- Quiet(er) birds.
- Being able to go wherever I want after dark.