My name is James Pruch. Jesus Christ is the supreme treasure of my life. I’m married to Carly and we have two daughters. I work as a pastoral intern at Brookside Church in Omaha, Nebraska, and I have an M.A.R. from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. You can contact me via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
About the Blog
This blog (formerly titled “Beneath the Cross”) is a collection of my thoughts on the gospel, ministry, theology, culture, and everyday life. It has been around since 2007. You can subscribe via RSS or email.
As you make your way around the blog, feel free to comment and start conversation. There are some ground rules, however. By posting on my blog, you agree to the following:
- You may register your name and domain or you may post anonymously. I do not recommend the latter, however. You may also post a link to your blog or a related post of yours.
- You will stay on topic. Feel free to email me for general comments.
- You will keep the conversation intelligent and respectful This does not mean you cannot disagree–debate is welcome. It means being considerate to people while challenging their ideas. This means that you will not post comments that are snarky, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, misleading, profane, false, and will refrain from using profanity.
- You will not write blog-post-length comments. You can start your own blog for free. Go vent there.
- You retain ownership of your comments and claim any liability that result from your posting.
- You grant me the right to post, display, publish, reproduce, or distribute your comment in any format, including a blog, a video, a presentation, a sermon, etc.
- You acknowledge that I reserve the right to delete your comment. The First Amendment grants you the freedom to express your opinions on your blog, not mine.
All of the guidelines are subject to interpretation by me. My goal on this blog is to cultivate interesting, honest, and respectful conversations. These ground rules will facilitate this.
About Sharing Permissions
You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce any material found on this site so long as you do not alter the wording and do not charge beyond the cost of reproduction. Any material may be translated into another language. For web posting, please link back to this site. Include the following on any printed, distributed copies: “By James Pruch. Originally published at jamespruch.wordpress.com.”
Disclaimer: The is my personal blog. The opinions I express here do not necessarily represent those of Brookside Church. Especially if I say something dumb, which, I hope, will not happen often.